Coppola Theatre is primarily an instructional space, and the Cinema Department welcomes the opportunity to consider requests from campus departments and programs throughout the university for the use of this unique screening facility. We are unable to accommodate requests from individual students or campus student organizations to hold screenings and events in Coppola Theatre.
Pricing for the Coppola Theater
A minimum fee of $50 for events lasting two hours or less; $25 an hour for each additional hour. These fees cover any costs of support related to your event, including digital projection, sound (microphopnes), lighting (speaker spot light), table set-up, etc. Additional charges will apply for projection of 16mm and 35mm films.
- Review the calendar for Coppola to see if it is available.
- Complete the room request and policy agreement form (both pages) - see link below.
- If you plan on having alcohol at your event, fill out an Alcohol Clearance Request Form, which is located on the University Police Dept. website: http://www.sfsu.edu/~upd/html/forms.html
- Email the room request, signed policy agreement, and, if applicable, the Alcohol Clearance Request to Katherine Kwid at firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver to the Cinema Department Office, FA 245. If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email along with copies of the reservation documents for your records. The event is not considered confirmed until this time.
- After your event, the Cinema Department will deliver an invoice to the designated billing contact, if appropriate.
Please note that reservation requests received less than one week in advance are unlikely to be processed and confirmed in time for the event.
Email Katherine Kwid with any questions.
|Cinema Room Request and Policy Agreement Form||247.51 KB|