Professor Boswell completed work on his first feature film, The Stranger in Us, in 2010. Previously he made numerous award-winning shorts, including "One Fine Morning" (2002) and “Katydid” (2004), which can be found on the DVD compilation NOT GAY (Frameline/Strand Releasing). In 2005, Scott directed "Spin the Bottle," a mockumentary featuring drag celebrity Peaches Christ. From 2004-2008, Scott ran The Factory, an Oakland-based, multi-award winning short film production collective for teenagers. Currently he teaches filmmaking and does production support at San Francisco State University. In his spare time, Scott runs a feature screenwriting group in San Francisco.
- The Stranger in Us (executive producer, director, writer), 2010
- Not Gay (video short) (producer, director, writer, editor), 2008
- A Conversation Between Two Miserable People in Dr. Tourin's Waiting Room (short) (executive producer), 2006
- A New Leaf (short) (executive producer), 2006
- Slip of the Tongue (short) (executive producer), 2005
- Katydid (short) (producer, director, writer, editor), 2004
- One Fine Morning (short) (producer, director, writer, editor), 2003